One-component alkyd-urethane coat "Sintego-UR.07"TUU: 24.6-32803942-030:2009
Application and Features
- Its high physical, mechanical and operational qualities, its resistance to influence of dissolvents, fresh and salt water, high and low temperature make this coat recommendable for a broad variety of consumers in priming metal structures, bridges, cisterns, steel and ferroconcrete structures, chemical and petrochemical industry machinery, port and near port structures, sea crafts and river crafts, travelling trains and trucks, wooden and concrete articles.
- Coat is a one-component material, which makes its application more technological.
- Can be applied under low air temperature (to 0°С).
- Material can be used as a primary layer in coating systems (adhere to the following scheme: alkyd-urethane primer - intermediate layer - final layer)
- Padding service life is 8 years.
- Coat can be combined effectively with epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic and alkyd coatings. It is recommended to use "Sintego-EE" epoxy enamel or "Sintego-UR.02" alkyd-urethane coat-enamel as the main layer. Final layer - "Sintego-UR.01" acryl-urethane varnish.
|Measure and unit||Measure value|
|Appearance of coating||Dark-red or gray matt coating without craters or impurities|
Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than
|Viscosity according to V-3 246 viscometer (nozzle diameter 4 mm) under (20±0,5) °С, seconds||50 - 80|
|Density under (20±0,5)°С, g/cm3||1,4 - 1,5|
|Grit, um, no more than||40|
|Adhesion, points, no more than||1|
|Elasticity when bent, mm, no more than||2|
|Impact resistance, cm, no less than||70|
|Recommended coating thickness, um||30 - 50|
|Drying time of a 30 um layer to degree 3 under 25 °C, hours, no more than||8|
|Waterproofness, hours, no less than||72|
|Resistance against 3 % sodium chloride solution, hours, no less than||72|
|Resistance against White Spirit, hours, no less than||72|
|Resistance against toluol, hours, np less than||72|
|Preliminary material consumption using non-air spraying devices, 40 um layer, kg/m²||0,085|
- Instructions for use
Merge coat base with solidifier in 100 to 12 mass correlation and stir thoroughly. Life service of ready material is 8 hours provided that it is stored in a hermetic package.
Apply material in 30 minutes after merging compoments. Surface must be prepared according to state standard 9.402 or international standard ISO 8501-1 (to degree Sa 2½ or St 3). Can be applied by air or non-air spraying, a brush or roller on condition that surface temperature is 3°C higher than dew point.
It is recommended to make 1 or 2 layers.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging of coat is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage of coat is performed according to state standard 9910.5.
Warranty period – 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
When working with coat, adhere to safety precautions recommended for alkyd and aliphatic urethane resins and solidifiers.
Apply in well ventilated premises only.
Prevent material from getting into eyes, breathing passages or on skin.