One-component alkyd-urethane coat-enamel "Sintego-UR.06 Elite"TUU: 24.6-32803942-028:2009
Application and Features
- High-quality system of paintwork base used in this coat-enamel enables product to provide dense wearproof and chemically stable film with excellent operational characteristics.
- Due to its advanced adhesion to metal, concrete and wooden surfaces, preliminary padding can be dispensed with.
- Can be applied by air or non-air spraying, by a brush or roller.
- Low toxicity of dissolvents contained makes this coat-enamel convenient and safe to use.
- Can be used as padding, especially for surfaces exposed to mechanical and chemical impacts. Also efficient in case paintwork material is exposed to sea water, fresh water or humid climate.
- Used for primary and maintenance painting bridges, steel and ferroconcrete structures, cisterns, chemical and petrochemical industry machinery, port and near port structures, sea crafts and river crafts, travelling trains and trucks.
- Life service at least 6 years.
- Color according to RAL Classic.
|Measure and measure unit||Measure value|
Smooth surface without impurities, craters or pores
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||65 - 75|
|Grit, um, no more than||30|
|Density under (20±0,5)°С, g/cm3, within the limits of||1,15 - 1,5|
|Relative viscosity according to V-3 246 viscometer (nozzle diameter 4 mm) under (20±0,5) °С, seconds||60 - 120|
|Hiding power, g/m2, no more than||100|
|Drying time of a 30 um layer to degree 3 under 25°C, hours, no more than||4|
|Adhesion data acquired by grid method, points, no more than||1|
|Elasticity when bent, mm, no more than||2|
|Resistance to impact, cm, no less than||50|
|Hardness according to TML pendulum device (pendulum А), standard units, no less tha||0,20|
|Tolerance to static exposure to water under (20±2)°С, days, no less than||15|
|Tolerance to static exposure to 0.5 % detergent solution under (35±5)°С, hours, no less than||3|
|Recommended coating thickness, um||60 – 120|
|Preliminary consumption of material using non-air spraying devices, thickness of dry coating being 60 um, kg/m²||0,160|
- Instructions for use
Thoroughly stir the contents of coat-emamel package. If necessary, coat-enamel can be diluted with dissolvent for desired viscosity. To dissolve or dilute this material use White Spirit or Р-4, Р-12, Р-189 or РС-2 dissolvents.
This coat-enamel does not require priorly padding of surface.
This coat-enamel does not necessarily require a final layer.
To enhance protective qualities of coating, a final 40-70 um layer of "Sintego-UR.01 Premium" acryl-urethane paintwork can be applied.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage is performed according to state standard 9980.5.
Warranty period 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
Inflammable. Apply in well-ventilated premises only. Avoid inhaling. Keep away from eyes and skin.