Acryl-urethane two-component coat "Sintego-UR.03"TUU: 24.6-32803942-034:2009
Application and Features
- High quality system of base enables coat to provide a dense coating with strong anticorrosive properties.
- Highly adhesive with metal and concrete surface, which integrally enhances protection provided by a coating system.
- Can be applied by air or non-air spraying as well as by a brush or roller.
- Owing to low toxicity of the contained vehicles and resins, coat is convenient to use and low toxic while applying, which is an advantage over epoxy materials.
- Coat excels one-compomemt acryl-urethane coats (and particularly glycerine-phtalic and penta-phtalic coats) in anticorrosive qualities.
- Applied for coating, especially for steel surfaces that are difficult to clean and exposed to mechanical and chemical influences, also in cases when paintwork is exposed to salt or fresh water and in humid climates.
- Recommended for initial and maintenance painting of bridges, steel and ferroconcrete structures, cisterns, chemical and petrochemical industry machinery, port and near port structures, sea and river crafts, travelling trains and trucks, piping etc.
- Blend can be used as an intermediate layer in coating systems (adhere to the following order: acryl-urethane primer - intermediate layer - final layer).
- Life service in paintwork systems is no less than 10 years.
- Coat can be combined effectively with epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic and alkyd coatings. It is recommended to use "Sintego-ЭЭ" epoxy enamel or "Sintego-UR.02" alkyd-urethane coat-enamel as the main layer. Final layer - "Sintego-UR.01" acryl-urethane varnish.
|Measure and unit||Measure value|
|Appearance of coating||Dark-red or gray matt coating without craters or impurities|
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||70|
|Viscosity according to V-3 246 viscometer (nozzle diameter 4 mm) under (20±0.5)°С, seconds||50-80|
|Density under (20±0.5) °С, g/cm3||1.50 - 1.60|
|Grit, um, no more than||40|
|Adhesion, points, no more than||1|
|Elasticity when bent, mm, no more than||2|
|Impact resistance, cm, no less than||60|
|Recommended coating thickness, um||20-50|
|Drying time of a 30 um layer to degree 3 under 25 °C, hours, no more than||5|
|Waterproofness, hours, no less than||72|
|Resistance against 3 % sodium chloride solution, hours, no less than||72|
|Resistance against White Spirit, hours, no less than||72|
|Resistance against toluol, hours, np less than||72|
|Preliminary material consumption using non-air spraying devices, 40 um layer, kg/m²||0,105|
- Instructions for use
Merge coat base with solidifier in 100 to 12 mass correlation and stir thoroughly. Life service of ready material is 8 hours provided that it is stored in a hermetic package.
Primer coating is applied in 30 minutes after merging compoments. Surface must be prepared according to state standard 9.402 or international standard ISO 8501-1 (to degree Sa 2½ or St 3). Can be applied by air or non-air spraying, a brush or roller on condition that surface temperature is 3°C higher than dew point.
Recommended number of layers is 1 or 2.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging of coat is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage of coat is performed according to state standard 9910.5.
Warranty period – 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
When working with coat, adhere to safety precautions recommended for alkyd and aliphatic urethane resins and solidifiers.
Apply in well ventilated premises only.
Prevent material from getting into eyes, breathing passages or on skin.