Priming "GF-021"GOST: 25129-82
Application and Features
- "GF-021" priming is designed for priming metal, wooden and concrete surfaces.
- Dry coating is highly resistant to grit and ultraviolet rays. Can be applied both as priming layer in coating systems and as independent coating.
- Film is tolerant to temperature drops withing the limits of -45 - +60°C.
- Priming is highly adhesive to metal, wooden and concrete surfaces exposed to drastically changeable atmospheric conditions.
- Priming is applied by any way of spraying, by a roller or brush, by dipping or jet-stream spilling.
- Color - red-brown, gray.
|Measure and measure unit||Measure value|
|Apperance of dry film||Even, homogeneous, matt or semigloss|
|Relative viscosity according to V-3 246 viscometer (nozzle diameter 4 mm) under (20±0,5) °С, seconds, no less than|
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||54-60|
|Drying time to degree 3 under (20,0±0,5)°C, hours, no more than||24|
|Drying time to degree 3 under (105 ±5)°C, minutes, no more than||35|
|Film elasticity, mm, no more than||1|
|Hardness according to TML pendulum device (pendulum А), standard units, no less than||0,35|
|Tolerance to static exposure to industrial oil lubricant under 20°С, hours, no less than||48|
|Tolerance to static exposure to 3 % sea sodium chloride solution under 20°С, hours, no less than||24|
|Tolerance to nitrocellulose lacquer||No choking, shrinking or cracking of nitrocellulose lacquer applied over primer|
|Polishing capacity||Polished film must turn to even surface without greasing sandpaper|
|Grit, um, no more than||40|
|Adhesion, points, no more than||1|
|Resistance to impact, cm, no less than||50|
|Degree of dilution with dissolvent,%, no more than||20|
|Recommended layer thickness, um||25-30|
|Minimal primer consumption for one-layer coating, kg/m², dry coating thickness being 25-30 um||0,06-0,1|
- Instructions for use
Before applying priming stir it until it becomes smooth paste. After a durative storage, an insignificant exfoliation is possible. For less viscose priming, dilute it with 646 dissolvent, or with solvent, or with White Spirit until desired thickness is obtained.
Priming is applied to dry clean surface under at least 5 °С and humidity no higher than 80%. When applying priming, surface must be at least 3°С warmer than dew point.
This priming is compatible with hot drying (105-110°C, 1 hour).
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage is performed according to state standard 9980.5.
Warranty period 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
Inflammable. Apply in well-ventilated premises only. Avoid inhaling. Keep away from eyes and skin.