Two-component acryl-urethane coat-enamel "Sintego-UR.02"TUU: 24.6-32803942-022:2009
Application and Features
- A high quality system of its paintwork base enables this coat-enamel to form a specially wearproof and chemically stable firm possessing high operational characteristics.
- Has an advanced adhesion to metal, concrete and wooden surfaces, therefore preliminary padding can be dispensed with.
- Can be applied by air or non-air spraying, by a brush or roller.
- Low toxicity of dissolvents contained makes this coat-enamel convenient and safe to use.
- Can be used as padding, especially for steel surfaces with low treatability exposed to mechanical and chemical impacts. Also efficient in case paintwork material is exposed to sea water, fresh water or humid climate.
- Recommended for primary painting and maintenance paiting of bridges, steel and ferroconcrete structures, cisterns, chemical and petrochemical industry machinery, port and near port structures, sea and river crafts, travelling trains and trucks, piping etc.
- Service life at least 8 years.
- Color according to RAL Classic.
|Measure and unit||Measure value|
|Apperance||After drying, coat-enamel forms color film without impurities, craters or pores.|
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||50|
|Reflectance, %, no less than||60|
|Hiding power, g/m2, no more than||125|
|Drying time of a 3 um layer to degree 3 under 25 °C, hours, no more than||6|
|Life service under (20±2) °С, hours, no less than||8|
|Adhesion data aquired by grid test, points, no more than||1|
|Elasticity when bent, mm, no more than||2|
|Resistance to impact, cm, no less than||60|
|Tolerance to static exposure to 3 % sea sodium chloride solution under (20±2)°С, days, no less than||45|
|Tolerance to static exposure to water under (20±2)°С, days, no less than||45|
|Tolerance to static exposure to 0.5 % detergent solution under (35±5)°С, hours, no less than||3|
|Recommended coating thickness, um||80 – 120|
|Preliminary consumption of material using non-air spraying devices, kg/m², thickness of dry coating being 80 um||0,210|
|Components ratio when merging||100:12 (mass)|
- Instructions for use
Stir thoroughly component A (base) and component B (solidifier) in separate reservoirs. Add component B to component A adhering to the above-mentioned correlation. If necessary, coat-enamel can be diluted with dissolvent to desired viscosity. For dissolving and diluting use mixture of solvent with cyclohexanone (in 1:1 ratio) or Р-14, Р-198, РЛ-176 dissolvents.
This coat-enamel does not require priorly padding of surface.
This coat-enamel does not necessarily require a final layer.
To strengthen protective qualities of coating, it is acceptable to apply a final layer using "Sintego-UR.01 Premium" acryl-urethane paintwork 40-70 um thick.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage is performed according to state standard 9910.5.
Warranty period — 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
Inflammable. Apply in well-ventilated premises only. Avoid inhaling. Keep away from eyes and skin.