Water dispersion paint-coat "Sintego-WDS.Protect"TUU: 24.3-32803942-021:2010
Application and Features
- Paint-coat provides temporary or interoperational anticorrosive protection for steel and cast iron articles. Life service up tp 6 months provided that material was not stored or transported in the open air.
- Applying material to surfaces with a thin (up to 100 um) layer of rust is acceptable.
- "Sintego-WDS.Protect" can be used as primary anticorrosive coat in protective paintwork systems.
- Apply paint-coat by air or non-air spraying, roller or brush.
|Measure and measure unit||Measure value|
|Appearance||Movable smooth suspense, black or white|
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||35-45|
|Relative viscosity according to V-3 246 viscometer (nozzle diameter 4 mm) under (20,0±0,5)°C, seconds, no less than||12-18|
|Hiding power when in form of dry layer, g/m², no more than||100|
|pH of paint-coat (measure of hydrogen ions activity)||8-9|
|Grit, um, no more than||25|
|Drying time of a layer to degree 3 under 25°C, hours, no more than||1|
|Dry layer thickness, um||20-30|
|Preliminary paint-coat consumption for a one-layer coating, um, kg/m2||0,09-0,135|
- Instructions for use
Before applying paint-coat, remove lid from can and thoroughly stir contents until it becomes a smooth paste (an insignificant exfoliation may occur in case of durative storage).
Material needs no additional dilution. Apply it to dry and clean surface under air temperature no lower than 5°C and relative air humidity no higher than 80%.
If used as primary coat for paintwork systems that involve organic dissolvents, it is recommended to let layer of paint-coat dry properly (pause for at least 24 hours under 20°С).
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage is performed according to state standard 9910.5.
Warranty period — 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
If applied by air spraying, "Sintego-WDS.Protect" one-component water dispersion paint-coat requires standard breathing protection (mask, respirator etc.). Regardless of the way it is applied, protect your skin.