One-component polyurethane primer "Sintego-UR.14 akor"TUU: 24.6-32803942-044:2011
Application and Features
- The primer is used for making of the priming layer in the systems of covering of the metal and concrete building constructions, bridges, port and near-port facilities, tanks, equipment of chemical and petrochemical industries, sea and river vessels, rolling railway and automobile stocks, pipelines and other objects.
- The primer hardens quickly when exposured to the air moisture, as well as to the moisture that is contained on the underlay which substantially broadens the potentials of the primer's use in unfavourable atmospheric conditions.
- The covering has increased elasticity, high penetrability, good waterproof characteristics, weather and chemical resistance.
- The primer can be used as a priming layer in the systems of covering for urethane, epoxy, alkyd and acrylic materials and their compositions. Has a limited compatibility with materials based on vinyl chloride. Advised principal layers are the epoxy enamel "Sintego-EE", acrylic-urethane primer-enamel "Sintego-UR.02", acrylic-urethane enamel "Sintego-UR.10".
|MEASURE'S DENOMINATION AND UNITS||VALUE OF A CHARACTERISTIC|
|Physical configuration||semitransparent fluent liquid of the milky colour|
|Mass concentraton of nonvolatile substances, %, no less than||60|
|Relative viscosity according to the viscosimeter of the type VZ-4 (nozzle diameter 4 mm) at a temperature of (20±0,5) °С,
sec, no less than
|Density at a temperature of (20±0,5) °С, g/cm3||from 1,00 to 1,05|
|Cross cut adhesion, points, no more than||1|
|Elasticity while bending, mm, no more than||2|
|Impact strength, cm, no less than||50|
|Recommended thickness of the layer,mcm||20-50|
|Drying time of the layer 30 mm thick to the degree 3 at 25 °C and relative humidity 60%, hours, no more than||10|
* — drying time depends greatly on the type of the underlay (metal,concrete), degree of roughness, degree of the surface preparation, and dampness of the underlay and free air.
** — discharge of the material is given without considering technological losses and depends considerably upon the underlay.
- Instructions for use
The primer should be stirred carefully right before applying. The primer does not need any additional dilution before being used. The primer can be applyied by the method of air and airless spraying, by a paint roller or by a brush. The primer is applied to the surface prepared according to GOST standard 9.402 (to the degree 2) or according to MS ISO 8501-1 (to the degree Sa1/2 or to St3). Advised number of the layers is 1-2. If making waterproofing of concrete surfaces at least two layers are advised,and the second layer should be applied no earlier than in 6 hours after the first one (the first layer is the penetrating one).
High penetrating ability allows to apply the primer on the surfaces with the remains of rust.
The material strengthens situated on the metal surface corrosion products and remnants of the previous epoxy and polyurethane coverings.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging of the primer is produced in accordance with GOST standard 9980.3.
Storage of the primer is realized in accordance with GOST standard 9980.5.
Warranty storage time is 12 months since the date of production.
- Occupational health and safety
When using the primer it is necessary to follow the safety precautions advised for handling paint-and-lacquer materials containing organic dissolvents. Use in well-ventilated rooms only. Avoid inhalation, getting into the eyes and on the skin surface.