Two-component epoxy priming "Sintego-EG Protector"TUU: 24.6-32803942-028:2008
Application and Features
- High-performance anticorrosive epoxyzinc-filled epoxy priming is used in coating systems as anticorrosive protection for metal structures, bridges, piping, automobiles, manufacturing machines, industrial machinery, as well as railway, sea and river transport. Steel sheets coated with protective priming can undergo welding.
- Special quality of epoxy resin contained in this priming provides increased adhesion and high elasticity of priming layer.
- Zinc powder prolongs protective ability of priming by principle of cathodic protection.
- Rheologic additives eliminate any possibility of solid sediment when storing priming.
- Priming can be efficiently combined with epoxy, polyurethane, alkyd and acryl coatings (final and intermediate),Recommended options for final coating are "Sintego-EE" epoxy enamel and "Sintego-UR.02" alkyd-urethane coat-enamel.
- Life service at least 15 years.
|Measure and unit||Measure value|
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||75|
|Life service after merging base and solidifier, hours, no less than||24|
|Relative viscosity according to V-3 246 viscometer, seconds||25|
|Grit, um, no more than||10|
|Adhesion, points, no more than||1|
Elasticity when bent, mm, no more than
|Impact resistance, cm, no more than||50|
|Recommended layer thickness, um, within the limits of||20-50|
|Drying time of 50 um layer to degree 3 under 25 °C, hours, no more than||1|
|Waterproofness (hours, no less than)||72|
|Tolerance to exposure to 3% sodium chloride solution (hours, no less than)||72|
|Tolerance to exposure to White Spirit (hours, no less tha||72|
|Tolerance to exposure to toluol (hours, no less than)||72|
- Instructions for use
Merge base with polyamide solidifier in 21:1 ratio (mass) respectively and stir it thoroughly. Ready material service life is one day provided that it is stored in a hermetic package.
Surface must be dry and prepared according to state standard 9.402 (degree of cleaning from oxides - 2, degree of degreasing - 1) or according to international standard ISO 8501-1 (to degree Sa 2½ or St 3). Apply priming in 30 minutes after merging components by air or non-air spraying, by a brush or roller.
Surface must be at least 3°C warmer than dew point.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage is performed according to state standard 9910.5.
Warranty period 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
Working with zinc-filled priming, adhere to precautions recommended for work with epoxy materials and solidifiers.
Apply in well-ventilated premises only. Avoid inhaling. Keep away from eyes and skin.