Two-component epoxy priming "Sintego-EG"TUU: 24.6-32803942-011:2007
Application and Features
- Notable physical and mechanical qualities, tolerance to dissolvents, fresh and sea water, high and low temperature make this priming recommendable for a broad variety of consumers priming metal surfaces of machinery, metal structures, piping, wooden and concrete articles.
- Active polyamine solidifier substantially decreases drying time of primer.
- Priming can be applied under low air temperatures (to 0°С).
- Material can be used as intermediate layer in coating systems. Adhere to the following scheme: epoxy primer - intermediate layer - final layer.
- Life service at least 10 years.
- Can be efficiently combined with epoxy, polyurethane, acryl and alkyd coatings. Recommended to use "Sintego-ЭЭ" epoxy enamel or "Sintego-UR.02" alkyd-urethane coat-enamel for final layer.
|Measure amd measure unit||Mesaure value|
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||60|
|Life service after merging base and solidifier, hours, no less than||4|
|Relative viscosity according to V3-4, seconds||80-140|
|Grit, um, no more than||20|
|Adhesion, points, no more than||1|
|Elasticity when bent, mm, no more than||2|
|Resistance to impact, cm, no less than||70|
|Recommended coating thickness, um, within the limits||20-50|
|Drying time of a 30 um layer to degree 3 under 25°C (hours, no less than)||1,5|
|Tolerance to exposure to water (hours, no less than)||72|
|Tolerance to exposure to 3% sodium chloride solution (hours, no less than)||72|
|Tolerance to exposure to White Spirit (hours, no less than)||336|
|Tolerance to exposure to toluol (hours, no less than)||336|
- Instructions for use
Merge base of priming with polyamine solidifier in 74:1 ratio (mass) and stir thoroughly. Application life of ready blend is 4 hours provided that it is in a hermetic package.
Surface must be prepared in accordance with state standard 9.402 or international standard ISO 8501-1 (to degree Sa 2½ or St 3). In 30 minutes after merging components apply primer by air or non-air spraying, brush or roller. Surface temperature must be 3 °C higher than dew point.
It is advised to make 1-2 layers.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Packaging is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Storage is performed according to state standard 9910.5.
Warranty period 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
Adhere to precautions recommended for work with epoxy materials and solidifiers.
Apply in well-ventilated premises only. Avoid inhaling. Keep away from eyes and skin.