Оne-component alkyd-styrene coat-enamel "Sintego-АS.02"TUU: 24.3-32803942-049:2009
Application and Features
- "Sintego-АС.02" one-component alkyd-styrene coat-enamel is designed for protection and final trimming of metal, ferroconcrete, wooden and zinc-plated articles that require a short forming time of coating. Applied to paint metal and ferroconcrete construction structures as well as other objects that crucially require high protective qualities and short drying time and forming time of the coating.
- Recommended as high-technologic coat-enamel for applying primary (or final) layer over alkyd primers and acryl-urethane primers, which makes possible to strengthen protective qualities of coating in whole. Phosphating additives involved in coat-enamel provide high protective properties of a system with a perfect ratio of price and quality.
- Can be applied by air or non-air spraying, as well as by a roller or brush.
- Life service of coating systems using alkyd-styrene coat enamel - 7 years at least on condition that surface is properly prepared and padded.
- Coloring into any hue on client's request available.
|Measure and unit||Measure value|
|Appearance||homogenous semimatt surface without impurities, craters or pores|
|Nonvolatile substances mass fraction, %, no less than||60|
|Relative viscosity according to V-3 246 viscometer (nozzle diameter 4 mm) under (20,0±0,5)°C, seconds||60-120|
|Grit, um, no more than||30|
|Density under (20±0,5) °С, g/cm3||1,20-1,50|
|Hiding power when in form of dry film, kg/m², no more than||0,10|
|Drying time to degree 3 under (20±0.5)°C, hours, no more than||1,0|
|Adhesion data aquired by grid test, points, no more than||1|
|Elasticity when bent, mm, no more than||1|
|Impact resistance, cm, no less than||50|
|Hardness according to TML pendulum device (pendulum А), standard units, no less than||0,25|
|Tolerance to static exposure to 3 % sea salt solution under (20±2)°С, days, no less than||3|
|Tolerance to static exposure to water under (20±2)°С, days, no less than||3|
|Recommended thickness of coating, um||50-80|
|Preliminary consumption of coat-enamel for one-layer coating with layer thickness 50 um, kg/m2 (if applied by non-air spraying)||0,145|
- Instructions for use
Thoroughly stir and neutralize before working.
Apply material to surface prepared in accordance with state standard 9.402 (to degree S2) or with international standard ISO 8501-1 (to degree Sa 2½) and padded with alkyd coat or alkyd-urethane coat. Can be applied by air or non-air spraying, by a roller or brush. For padding it is recommendable to use "Sintego-АС.03" alkyd-styrene coat, "Sintego-UR.03" acryl-urethane coat or "Sintego-UR.07" alkyd-urethane coat.
For desired viscosity of material for work, adding dissolvent is possible (mixture of White Spirit with ethyl acetate in 1:1 ratio). When working with coat-enamel under low temperature, it is advisable to use more volatile dissolvents, e.g. R-646, R-647.
Surface painted must be dry and at least 3°С hotter than dew point.
It is recommended to make at least 2 layers. In case preparatory padding or making a start-primer layer is impossible, coat-enamel can also be applied directly onto metal surface that has undergone proper abradant processing. If applying coat-enamel to priorly painted surface, compatibility of prior coating and present coat-enamel must be verified.
- Packaging, transportation and storage
Coat packaging is performed according to state standard 9980.3.
Coat storage is performed according to state standard 9980.5.
Warranty period: 12 months after manufactured.
- Occupational health and safety
When working with enamel-coat, adhere to safety precautions recommended for alkyd resins and materials based on alkyd resins.
Apply in well ventilated premises only.
Prevent material from getting into eyes, breathing passages or on skin.